This DEAL Expires
October 24, 2012 at 12 AM
This DEAL is Brought to You By
- 2 magazine options available for kids 3-6 or 6-14
- Inspires young adventurers to explore the world
- Quality content about animals, countries, science and much more
- Voucher expires October 24, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per household, may buy unlimited as gifts
- All prices in Canadian dollars. Offer applies to Canadian addresses only
- After redeeming online, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
- No substitutions. Non-refundable by National Geographic
- Value quoted is based on the newsstand price
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
About This Deal
According to a kid's imagination, bathtime is a great sea adventure, dance class is a world stage and bedrooms are always clean. Boost your kid's brain power with today's selection of WagJags from National Geographic Kids:
- $17 for a 1-year subscription (6 issues for ages 3-6) to National Geographic LITTLE KIDS (a $35.94 value)
- $21 for a 1-year subscription (10 issues for ages 6-14) to National Geographic KIDS (a $69.90 value)
Inspire minds and engage imaginations with a one-year subscription to National Geographic KIDS magazine or National Geographic LITTLE KIDS magazine. Made for kids getting their A,E,I,O,U's in order, National Geographic's LITTLE KIDS magazine is filled with easy-to-read text and pictures catered to curious kids (ages three to six) who love to learn. For kids ages six and up, National Geographic KIDS magazine is made for any child interested in learning about cute, creepy and crawly animals, weird but true facts, cool countries and much more.
- "You ROCK!!"
- "WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
- "Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
- "Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook